It’s my God-given right to:
- Empty every last little bit of trash out of my car when I get gas
- Try every sample at Costco and walk away during the sales pitch without feeling any guilt
- Get new sheets and towels EVERY day in a hotel and not feel guilty about the environment
- Look at all the hot chicks I want to. If they’re displaying it, I can look as long as I don’t touch. The Wife and I have an understanding on that.
- Rudely end a sales call…particularly if they won’t take no for an answer when I’m nice
- Pee outside. I live on a 20-acre ranch. I can find plenty of places to fulfill this primal need without exposing myself to the public.
- Get 27 refills of my soft drink if the restaurant offers free refills
It’s my God-given right.