Rick tagged me on this meme. Thanks man. Let’s get ‘er done.
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 yrs ago?
10 years ago the Older Daughter was 5 and the Younger Daughter was just 5 months old. I remember attending the Older Daughter’s dance recital that year–very cute. We were just settling into our previous house. I also started a custom software development business with a buddy–it didn’t work out.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- Post to my blog (check)
- Get some laundry done (in progress)
- Check on the status of a job application (check–no answer yet…grrr)
- Do some more work on our business website (probably not going to happen)
- Blog surfing (check)
3) Snacks I enjoy:
- beef jerkey
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Build a nice new house on our ranch
- Buy a monster motor home and travel
- Do charity work
5) Three of my bad habits:
- Staying up too late
- Not eating right
6) 5 places I have lived:
- Lebanon, Oregon
- Ontario, Oregon
- Cheney, Washington
- Boise, Idaho
- Caldwell, Idaho
7) 5 jobs I have had:
- Petroleum Transfer Technician (some people call it a Service Station Attendant)
- Computer Lab Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Database Administrator
8 ) 5 peeps I wanna know more about: